« Home | Getting a National Insurance Number in UK » | How to get a mobile phone in Britain and Prada pho... » | How to get a job in England » | My weird way of beying in control and some other t... » | My wallpapers and others » | My take on movies and tv series and entertainment ... » | How it all started »

A proper CV accepted by England standards

Ok, thats a very short article, just to post the CV.

As I mentioned in one of my other articles, I'm going to post my CV.
Some of the informations are changed, in some places I left stars, because I consider my personal data as top secret.

It is a proper CV, made for me by people from a government sponsored agency that help to find a job, and it was accepted in few Recruitment Agencies, so I'm sure it's good.

Mirrors for download:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2


Everything that is in italic needs to be deleted and swaped with Your data.

Enjoy and put into good use.

Labels: , ,

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam