« Home | Part 2 : Do you need a work permit to live in UK? » | Series Part 1: Guide on how to move to England » | How to get medical assistance in England when you ... » | A proper CV accepted by England standards » | Getting a National Insurance Number in UK » | How to get a mobile phone in Britain and Prada pho... » | How to get a job in England » | My weird way of beying in control and some other t... » | My wallpapers and others » | My take on movies and tv series and entertainment ... »

Video with dancing people ^_^

To rest after latest post I decided to post a video I took last weekend.
I randomly encountered some people wearing yellow clothes who started to dance =o
It's made in Hastings downtown, even tho weather is cloudy, like almost always in UK the mood was great.

I have no idea why they were dancing, it happens randomly, it's like third time I seen something like this. ^_^

Sorry for the quality and my movement around but it's my first video for this blog, I'll improve, promise.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam